About the game
This is the classic snake game, as made popular by Nokia on their phones. Except in this one the snake can move on all three axes. Made with Unity and BFXR.
How to play
The snakes head is the dark green block, the body is made of the light green blocks, move the snakes head to get to the spinning yellow blocks, which are the goals.
- To move forward and backward, Use the Up and Down arrow keys
- To move left and right, Use the Left and Right arrow keys
- To move up and down, Use the Q and E keys
- To spin the entire cube 90 degrees left, Use the leftmost bottom button
- To spin the entire cube 90 degrees right, Use the rightmost bottom button
- To restart the game, Use the centre bottom button
Download below for Windows and Mac
Download archive from this page
Extract archive to a folder
Launch the game from the .exe file
No do a heckin' bamboozle.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.